May 1, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
And so the post-game working of the officials has begun.
Below is the post game interview with Doc Rivers where he says the Heat defense was not physical, it was “chippy” and that Miami should have been called for a couple of technicals.
Remember when it was the Celtics that were either chippy or physical on defense (depending on which side you asked)?
Rivers is spot on about one thing — Boston reacted poorly to the style of play. They certainly didn’t react like the veteran team who has the banner and the trips to the finals. They acted like the young team. And that is part of the reason they are down a game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3