May 1, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
And so the post-game working of the officials has begun.
Below is the post game interview with Doc Rivers where he says the Heat defense was not physical, it was “chippy” and that Miami should have been called for a couple of technicals.
Remember when it was the Celtics that were either chippy or physical on defense (depending on which side you asked)?
Rivers is spot on about one thing — Boston reacted poorly to the style of play. They certainly didn’t react like the veteran team who has the banner and the trips to the finals. They acted like the young team. And that is part of the reason they are down a game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 4
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6