May 1, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
And so the post-game working of the officials has begun.
Below is the post game interview with Doc Rivers where he says the Heat defense was not physical, it was “chippy” and that Miami should have been called for a couple of technicals.
Remember when it was the Celtics that were either chippy or physical on defense (depending on which side you asked)?
Rivers is spot on about one thing — Boston reacted poorly to the style of play. They certainly didn’t react like the veteran team who has the banner and the trips to the finals. They acted like the young team. And that is part of the reason they are down a game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29