May 1, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
And so the post-game working of the officials has begun.
Below is the post game interview with Doc Rivers where he says the Heat defense was not physical, it was “chippy” and that Miami should have been called for a couple of technicals.
Remember when it was the Celtics that were either chippy or physical on defense (depending on which side you asked)?
Rivers is spot on about one thing — Boston reacted poorly to the style of play. They certainly didn’t react like the veteran team who has the banner and the trips to the finals. They acted like the young team. And that is part of the reason they are down a game.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 0
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 3
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14