Apr 30, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The top seed San Antonio Spurs have gone home early, their era has come to an end.
But the play of the night last night was still from the magician that is Manu Ginobili, knocking down an off-balance half court shot to end the third quarter.
The Spurs needed a lot more little miracles than just this one to win games in this series.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49