Apr 30, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The top seed San Antonio Spurs have gone home early, their era has come to an end.
But the play of the night last night was still from the magician that is Manu Ginobili, knocking down an off-balance half court shot to end the third quarter.
The Spurs needed a lot more little miracles than just this one to win games in this series.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50