Apr 29, 2011, 2:34 AM EDT
Now we get serious.
Indiana, New Orleans and Portland made things interesting. The Knicks were entertaining. But now we get down to business.
Now we are down to the eight best teams in the NBA and now contenders have to start facing off. Now everything gets more intense.
Here are our previews for the second round. All in one handy little location. This makes it easier for you to check back and point out how we missed things once the series is over.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 4
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10