Apr 28, 2011, 9:36 AM EDT
The conference semi-finals for the East have been set. Mostly. Except for the details of not knowing one of the four teams yet.
Here is the schedule for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, which is the one series set in stone.
Game 1: Sun., May 1 at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2: Tue., May 3 at Miami, Time TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Sat., May 7 at Boston, 8:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4: Mon., May 9 at Boston, TBD (TNT)
Game 5: Wed., May 11 at Miami, TBD (TNT)
Game 6: Fri., May 13 at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7: Mon., May 16 at Miami, 8:00 p.m. (TNT)
Here is sort of the schedule for the Chicago series against either Orlando or Atlanta, however none of the times for these games has been set.
Game 1: Mon., May 2 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 2: Wed., May 4 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 3: Fri., May 6 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 4: Sun., May 8 at Orlando/Atlanta (TBD)
Game 5: Tue., May 10 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 6: Thu., May 12 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 7: Sun., May 15 at Chicago (TNT)
Out West, expect the Thunder vs. Grizzlies/Spurs to follow the Heat/Celtics schedule and the Lakers/Hornets vs. Mavericks/Trail Blazers to follow the Bulls schedule. But those have not yet been announced.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2