Apr 28, 2011, 9:36 AM EDT
The conference semi-finals for the East have been set. Mostly. Except for the details of not knowing one of the four teams yet.
Here is the schedule for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, which is the one series set in stone.
Game 1: Sun., May 1 at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2: Tue., May 3 at Miami, Time TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Sat., May 7 at Boston, 8:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4: Mon., May 9 at Boston, TBD (TNT)
Game 5: Wed., May 11 at Miami, TBD (TNT)
Game 6: Fri., May 13 at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7: Mon., May 16 at Miami, 8:00 p.m. (TNT)
Here is sort of the schedule for the Chicago series against either Orlando or Atlanta, however none of the times for these games has been set.
Game 1: Mon., May 2 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 2: Wed., May 4 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 3: Fri., May 6 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 4: Sun., May 8 at Orlando/Atlanta (TBD)
Game 5: Tue., May 10 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 6: Thu., May 12 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 7: Sun., May 15 at Chicago (TNT)
Out West, expect the Thunder vs. Grizzlies/Spurs to follow the Heat/Celtics schedule and the Lakers/Hornets vs. Mavericks/Trail Blazers to follow the Bulls schedule. But those have not yet been announced.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11