Apr 28, 2011, 9:36 AM EDT
The conference semi-finals for the East have been set. Mostly. Except for the details of not knowing one of the four teams yet.
Here is the schedule for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, which is the one series set in stone.
Game 1: Sun., May 1 at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2: Tue., May 3 at Miami, Time TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Sat., May 7 at Boston, 8:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4: Mon., May 9 at Boston, TBD (TNT)
Game 5: Wed., May 11 at Miami, TBD (TNT)
Game 6: Fri., May 13 at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7: Mon., May 16 at Miami, 8:00 p.m. (TNT)
Here is sort of the schedule for the Chicago series against either Orlando or Atlanta, however none of the times for these games has been set.
Game 1: Mon., May 2 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 2: Wed., May 4 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 3: Fri., May 6 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 4: Sun., May 8 at Orlando/Atlanta (TBD)
Game 5: Tue., May 10 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 6: Thu., May 12 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 7: Sun., May 15 at Chicago (TNT)
Out West, expect the Thunder vs. Grizzlies/Spurs to follow the Heat/Celtics schedule and the Lakers/Hornets vs. Mavericks/Trail Blazers to follow the Bulls schedule. But those have not yet been announced.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 14
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 5
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52