Apr 28, 2011, 9:36 AM EDT
The conference semi-finals for the East have been set. Mostly. Except for the details of not knowing one of the four teams yet.
Here is the schedule for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, which is the one series set in stone.
Game 1: Sun., May 1 at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2: Tue., May 3 at Miami, Time TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Sat., May 7 at Boston, 8:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4: Mon., May 9 at Boston, TBD (TNT)
Game 5: Wed., May 11 at Miami, TBD (TNT)
Game 6: Fri., May 13 at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7: Mon., May 16 at Miami, 8:00 p.m. (TNT)
Here is sort of the schedule for the Chicago series against either Orlando or Atlanta, however none of the times for these games has been set.
Game 1: Mon., May 2 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 2: Wed., May 4 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 3: Fri., May 6 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 4: Sun., May 8 at Orlando/Atlanta (TBD)
Game 5: Tue., May 10 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 6: Thu., May 12 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 7: Sun., May 15 at Chicago (TNT)
Out West, expect the Thunder vs. Grizzlies/Spurs to follow the Heat/Celtics schedule and the Lakers/Hornets vs. Mavericks/Trail Blazers to follow the Bulls schedule. But those have not yet been announced.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32