Apr 28, 2011, 9:36 AM EDT
The conference semi-finals for the East have been set. Mostly. Except for the details of not knowing one of the four teams yet.
Here is the schedule for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, which is the one series set in stone.
Game 1: Sun., May 1 at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Game 2: Tue., May 3 at Miami, Time TBD (TNT)
Game 3: Sat., May 7 at Boston, 8:00 p.m. (ABC)
Game 4: Mon., May 9 at Boston, TBD (TNT)
Game 5: Wed., May 11 at Miami, TBD (TNT)
Game 6: Fri., May 13 at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
Game 7: Mon., May 16 at Miami, 8:00 p.m. (TNT)
Here is sort of the schedule for the Chicago series against either Orlando or Atlanta, however none of the times for these games has been set.
Game 1: Mon., May 2 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 2: Wed., May 4 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 3: Fri., May 6 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 4: Sun., May 8 at Orlando/Atlanta (TBD)
Game 5: Tue., May 10 at Chicago (TNT)
Game 6: Thu., May 12 at Orlando/Atlanta (ESPN)
Game 7: Sun., May 15 at Chicago (TNT)
Out West, expect the Thunder vs. Grizzlies/Spurs to follow the Heat/Celtics schedule and the Lakers/Hornets vs. Mavericks/Trail Blazers to follow the Bulls schedule. But those have not yet been announced.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14