Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
LeBron James called knocking off the 76ers “finishing off their breakfast.” The quote that spawned 1,000 food metaphors around the Web. Lunch is going to be a lot tougher to swallow, by the way.
LeBron should talk food with Trail Blazers GM Rich Cho, who is a real foodie.
David Stern taking Kings and a potential move.
Great photo from The Onion showing what Shaq has been up to with all his time off.
Golden State’s owners say they have no budget limit for hiring a new coach. Right.
The Internet Basketball Awards (from Basketball-Prospectus).
Quincy Douby has been killing it in China, averaging 34.6 points per game in the finals.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48