Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
LeBron James called knocking off the 76ers “finishing off their breakfast.” The quote that spawned 1,000 food metaphors around the Web. Lunch is going to be a lot tougher to swallow, by the way.
LeBron should talk food with Trail Blazers GM Rich Cho, who is a real foodie.
David Stern taking Kings and a potential move.
Great photo from The Onion showing what Shaq has been up to with all his time off.
Golden State’s owners say they have no budget limit for hiring a new coach. Right.
The Internet Basketball Awards (from Basketball-Prospectus).
Quincy Douby has been killing it in China, averaging 34.6 points per game in the finals.
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 0
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 42
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 17
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29