Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
LeBron James called knocking off the 76ers “finishing off their breakfast.” The quote that spawned 1,000 food metaphors around the Web. Lunch is going to be a lot tougher to swallow, by the way.
LeBron should talk food with Trail Blazers GM Rich Cho, who is a real foodie.
David Stern taking Kings and a potential move.
Great photo from The Onion showing what Shaq has been up to with all his time off.
Golden State’s owners say they have no budget limit for hiring a new coach. Right.
The Internet Basketball Awards (from Basketball-Prospectus).
Quincy Douby has been killing it in China, averaging 34.6 points per game in the finals.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 10
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 13