Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
LeBron James called knocking off the 76ers “finishing off their breakfast.” The quote that spawned 1,000 food metaphors around the Web. Lunch is going to be a lot tougher to swallow, by the way.
LeBron should talk food with Trail Blazers GM Rich Cho, who is a real foodie.
David Stern taking Kings and a potential move.
Great photo from The Onion showing what Shaq has been up to with all his time off.
Golden State’s owners say they have no budget limit for hiring a new coach. Right.
The Internet Basketball Awards (from Basketball-Prospectus).
Quincy Douby has been killing it in China, averaging 34.6 points per game in the finals.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36