Apr 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
LeBron James called knocking off the 76ers “finishing off their breakfast.” The quote that spawned 1,000 food metaphors around the Web. Lunch is going to be a lot tougher to swallow, by the way.
LeBron should talk food with Trail Blazers GM Rich Cho, who is a real foodie.
David Stern taking Kings and a potential move.
Great photo from The Onion showing what Shaq has been up to with all his time off.
Golden State’s owners say they have no budget limit for hiring a new coach. Right.
The Internet Basketball Awards (from Basketball-Prospectus).
Quincy Douby has been killing it in China, averaging 34.6 points per game in the finals.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 11
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8