Apr 27, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
The question coming into Game 5 was just how Kobe Bryant‘s ankle was going to hold up and impact the Lakers. And in the first quarter, there may have been concerns.
And damn, when he wants to Kobe can still get up, can’t he?
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13