Apr 27, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
The question coming into Game 5 was just how Kobe Bryant‘s ankle was going to hold up and impact the Lakers. And in the first quarter, there may have been concerns.
And damn, when he wants to Kobe can still get up, can’t he?
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 5
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 9
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 19
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9