Apr 26, 2011, 9:34 AM EST
It wasn’t just that Memphis won Game 4 and took a 3-1 lead over the San Antonio Spurs, it was how.
The Grizzlies bullied them. They were more physical. In boxing/MMA terms, they punched San Antonio in the mouth and San Antonio has stepped back.
Maybe the signature play of the game was this O.J. Mayo dunk. It shows you how aware Zach Randolph is with the ball, this was a fantastic assist with a great finish at the rim. And the Spurs could do nothing about it.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 1
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 9
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30