Apr 26, 2011, 9:34 AM EDT
It wasn’t just that Memphis won Game 4 and took a 3-1 lead over the San Antonio Spurs, it was how.
The Grizzlies bullied them. They were more physical. In boxing/MMA terms, they punched San Antonio in the mouth and San Antonio has stepped back.
Maybe the signature play of the game was this O.J. Mayo dunk. It shows you how aware Zach Randolph is with the ball, this was a fantastic assist with a great finish at the rim. And the Spurs could do nothing about it.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15