Apr 26, 2011, 9:34 AM EDT
It wasn’t just that Memphis won Game 4 and took a 3-1 lead over the San Antonio Spurs, it was how.
The Grizzlies bullied them. They were more physical. In boxing/MMA terms, they punched San Antonio in the mouth and San Antonio has stepped back.
Maybe the signature play of the game was this O.J. Mayo dunk. It shows you how aware Zach Randolph is with the ball, this was a fantastic assist with a great finish at the rim. And the Spurs could do nothing about it.
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 42
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20
- Cavaliers trade Keith Bogans and a second round pick to Sixers 8