Apr 26, 2011, 9:34 AM EDT
It wasn’t just that Memphis won Game 4 and took a 3-1 lead over the San Antonio Spurs, it was how.
The Grizzlies bullied them. They were more physical. In boxing/MMA terms, they punched San Antonio in the mouth and San Antonio has stepped back.
Maybe the signature play of the game was this O.J. Mayo dunk. It shows you how aware Zach Randolph is with the ball, this was a fantastic assist with a great finish at the rim. And the Spurs could do nothing about it.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7