Apr 26, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Delfino provided the Bucks with about what they should have expected — 11.5 points a night on an unimpressive 39 percent shooting. But he can space the floor and drain the three, hitting 37 percent this season, and that has value.
Well, he provided that after he missed the first 32 games of the season due to a concussion. Which was one of the many tough break injuries the Bucks had to deal with last season.
If Delfino could give them 25 solid minutes a night (ideally off the bench as a scorer) he would provide real value to a Bucks team that should be healthier and better next season. Whenever that starts.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8