Apr 26, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Delfino provided the Bucks with about what they should have expected — 11.5 points a night on an unimpressive 39 percent shooting. But he can space the floor and drain the three, hitting 37 percent this season, and that has value.
Well, he provided that after he missed the first 32 games of the season due to a concussion. Which was one of the many tough break injuries the Bucks had to deal with last season.
If Delfino could give them 25 solid minutes a night (ideally off the bench as a scorer) he would provide real value to a Bucks team that should be healthier and better next season. Whenever that starts.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 0
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 5
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4