Apr 26, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Delfino provided the Bucks with about what they should have expected — 11.5 points a night on an unimpressive 39 percent shooting. But he can space the floor and drain the three, hitting 37 percent this season, and that has value.
Well, he provided that after he missed the first 32 games of the season due to a concussion. Which was one of the many tough break injuries the Bucks had to deal with last season.
If Delfino could give them 25 solid minutes a night (ideally off the bench as a scorer) he would provide real value to a Bucks team that should be healthier and better next season. Whenever that starts.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9