Apr 26, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Delfino provided the Bucks with about what they should have expected — 11.5 points a night on an unimpressive 39 percent shooting. But he can space the floor and drain the three, hitting 37 percent this season, and that has value.
Well, he provided that after he missed the first 32 games of the season due to a concussion. Which was one of the many tough break injuries the Bucks had to deal with last season.
If Delfino could give them 25 solid minutes a night (ideally off the bench as a scorer) he would provide real value to a Bucks team that should be healthier and better next season. Whenever that starts.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31