Apr 26, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Delfino provided the Bucks with about what they should have expected — 11.5 points a night on an unimpressive 39 percent shooting. But he can space the floor and drain the three, hitting 37 percent this season, and that has value.
Well, he provided that after he missed the first 32 games of the season due to a concussion. Which was one of the many tough break injuries the Bucks had to deal with last season.
If Delfino could give them 25 solid minutes a night (ideally off the bench as a scorer) he would provide real value to a Bucks team that should be healthier and better next season. Whenever that starts.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4