Apr 25, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Chris Paul was masterful on Sunday, and we should watch that one more time.
We could show you his absolute stunning moves on Andrew Bynum in isolation, or any one of 15 sweet assists.
But nothing shows why this series is tied like the difference in play at point guard. And nothing illustrates that like this play.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 8
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6