Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
My experience with marriage has suggested that denying you are married does not go over well with your wife. Actually, suggested is the wrong word. Made unquestionably clear may be a better phrasing there.
Based on that, I feel for Chris Bosh.
Friend of the blog Ira Winderman and the Sun-Sentinel searched marriage records in Miami-Dade and sure enough Chris Bosh married his long-time girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams. So Mozel Tov.
Except when Winderman asked him about it…
“Not yet, man, not yet,” Bosh said. “I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
I don’t really care if Bosh is married, nor should you. Just a word of advice from a guy whose wife is still speaking to him after a decade — don’t deny your married. Does not go over well. Just saying.
- Tony Parker, Spurs penetration is puzzle Grizzlies can’t solve 1
- Spurs take commanding 3-0 lead over Grizzlies with overtime win in Game 3 6
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 35
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 22
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PBT: Spurs rally to beat Grizzlies in OT, take 3-0 lead
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile