Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
My experience with marriage has suggested that denying you are married does not go over well with your wife. Actually, suggested is the wrong word. Made unquestionably clear may be a better phrasing there.
Based on that, I feel for Chris Bosh.
Friend of the blog Ira Winderman and the Sun-Sentinel searched marriage records in Miami-Dade and sure enough Chris Bosh married his long-time girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams. So Mozel Tov.
Except when Winderman asked him about it…
“Not yet, man, not yet,” Bosh said. “I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
I don’t really care if Bosh is married, nor should you. Just a word of advice from a guy whose wife is still speaking to him after a decade — don’t deny your married. Does not go over well. Just saying.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9