Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
My experience with marriage has suggested that denying you are married does not go over well with your wife. Actually, suggested is the wrong word. Made unquestionably clear may be a better phrasing there.
Based on that, I feel for Chris Bosh.
Friend of the blog Ira Winderman and the Sun-Sentinel searched marriage records in Miami-Dade and sure enough Chris Bosh married his long-time girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams. So Mozel Tov.
Except when Winderman asked him about it…
“Not yet, man, not yet,” Bosh said. “I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
I don’t really care if Bosh is married, nor should you. Just a word of advice from a guy whose wife is still speaking to him after a decade — don’t deny your married. Does not go over well. Just saying.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday 0
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 8
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 7
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 16
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)