Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
My experience with marriage has suggested that denying you are married does not go over well with your wife. Actually, suggested is the wrong word. Made unquestionably clear may be a better phrasing there.
Based on that, I feel for Chris Bosh.
Friend of the blog Ira Winderman and the Sun-Sentinel searched marriage records in Miami-Dade and sure enough Chris Bosh married his long-time girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams. So Mozel Tov.
Except when Winderman asked him about it…
“Not yet, man, not yet,” Bosh said. “I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
I don’t really care if Bosh is married, nor should you. Just a word of advice from a guy whose wife is still speaking to him after a decade — don’t deny your married. Does not go over well. Just saying.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29