Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
My experience with marriage has suggested that denying you are married does not go over well with your wife. Actually, suggested is the wrong word. Made unquestionably clear may be a better phrasing there.
Based on that, I feel for Chris Bosh.
Friend of the blog Ira Winderman and the Sun-Sentinel searched marriage records in Miami-Dade and sure enough Chris Bosh married his long-time girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams. So Mozel Tov.
Except when Winderman asked him about it…
“Not yet, man, not yet,” Bosh said. “I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
I don’t really care if Bosh is married, nor should you. Just a word of advice from a guy whose wife is still speaking to him after a decade — don’t deny your married. Does not go over well. Just saying.
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 0
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 3
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 27
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26