Apr 25, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
I am so hard pressed to find anything good for anyone in this situation — or anything really worth poking fun at — that I am just going to lay out the facts. Then go take a shower because I feel dirty.
See, Reed is on VH1’s Basketball Wives and she spoke about her and Howard’s relationship. Which violates the legal gag order between the two. Howard took her to court, and won.
To sum up: Dwight Howard’s lawyers got paid hundreds of dollars an hour to track what the mother of his child said on a cable reality show so they could take her to court over it. Which he won, because she signed an agreement agreeing never to talk about their relationship in public like that.
So, at least Howard has won somewhere recently.
But don’t worry, the kid won’t be a pawn between them.
That’s it, time for a shower.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 11
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48