Apr 25, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
I am so hard pressed to find anything good for anyone in this situation — or anything really worth poking fun at — that I am just going to lay out the facts. Then go take a shower because I feel dirty.
See, Reed is on VH1’s Basketball Wives and she spoke about her and Howard’s relationship. Which violates the legal gag order between the two. Howard took her to court, and won.
To sum up: Dwight Howard’s lawyers got paid hundreds of dollars an hour to track what the mother of his child said on a cable reality show so they could take her to court over it. Which he won, because she signed an agreement agreeing never to talk about their relationship in public like that.
So, at least Howard has won somewhere recently.
But don’t worry, the kid won’t be a pawn between them.
That’s it, time for a shower.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14