Apr 25, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
I am so hard pressed to find anything good for anyone in this situation — or anything really worth poking fun at — that I am just going to lay out the facts. Then go take a shower because I feel dirty.
See, Reed is on VH1’s Basketball Wives and she spoke about her and Howard’s relationship. Which violates the legal gag order between the two. Howard took her to court, and won.
To sum up: Dwight Howard’s lawyers got paid hundreds of dollars an hour to track what the mother of his child said on a cable reality show so they could take her to court over it. Which he won, because she signed an agreement agreeing never to talk about their relationship in public like that.
So, at least Howard has won somewhere recently.
But don’t worry, the kid won’t be a pawn between them.
That’s it, time for a shower.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29