Apr 25, 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
I am so hard pressed to find anything good for anyone in this situation — or anything really worth poking fun at — that I am just going to lay out the facts. Then go take a shower because I feel dirty.
See, Reed is on VH1’s Basketball Wives and she spoke about her and Howard’s relationship. Which violates the legal gag order between the two. Howard took her to court, and won.
To sum up: Dwight Howard’s lawyers got paid hundreds of dollars an hour to track what the mother of his child said on a cable reality show so they could take her to court over it. Which he won, because she signed an agreement agreeing never to talk about their relationship in public like that.
So, at least Howard has won somewhere recently.
But don’t worry, the kid won’t be a pawn between them.
That’s it, time for a shower.
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 15
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 22
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 10