Apr 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Enjoy the moment.
Don’t think about what Brandon Roy will be or do next season. Don’t think about his knees. Don’t think about how all that robbed us of many more nights like this.
Bask in the glory of the playoffs. Of one man’s mind over matter. Of Brandon Roy dropping 18 fourth-quarter points on Dallas and leading a spectacular comeback to even that series at 2-2. (Unless you’re a Mavs fan, then you can just be pissed.)
Enjoy what will be one of the best playoff games of this season. Or any other.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18