Apr 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
Enjoy the moment.
Don’t think about what Brandon Roy will be or do next season. Don’t think about his knees. Don’t think about how all that robbed us of many more nights like this.
Bask in the glory of the playoffs. Of one man’s mind over matter. Of Brandon Roy dropping 18 fourth-quarter points on Dallas and leading a spectacular comeback to even that series at 2-2. (Unless you’re a Mavs fan, then you can just be pissed.)
Enjoy what will be one of the best playoff games of this season. Or any other.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31