Apr 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
Enjoy the moment.
Don’t think about what Brandon Roy will be or do next season. Don’t think about his knees. Don’t think about how all that robbed us of many more nights like this.
Bask in the glory of the playoffs. Of one man’s mind over matter. Of Brandon Roy dropping 18 fourth-quarter points on Dallas and leading a spectacular comeback to even that series at 2-2. (Unless you’re a Mavs fan, then you can just be pissed.)
Enjoy what will be one of the best playoff games of this season. Or any other.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18