Apr 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Enjoy the moment.
Don’t think about what Brandon Roy will be or do next season. Don’t think about his knees. Don’t think about how all that robbed us of many more nights like this.
Bask in the glory of the playoffs. Of one man’s mind over matter. Of Brandon Roy dropping 18 fourth-quarter points on Dallas and leading a spectacular comeback to even that series at 2-2. (Unless you’re a Mavs fan, then you can just be pissed.)
Enjoy what will be one of the best playoff games of this season. Or any other.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43