Apr 24, 2011, 8:13 AM EST
Enjoy the moment.
Don’t think about what Brandon Roy will be or do next season. Don’t think about his knees. Don’t think about how all that robbed us of many more nights like this.
Bask in the glory of the playoffs. Of one man’s mind over matter. Of Brandon Roy dropping 18 fourth-quarter points on Dallas and leading a spectacular comeback to even that series at 2-2. (Unless you’re a Mavs fan, then you can just be pissed.)
Enjoy what will be one of the best playoff games of this season. Or any other.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15