Apr 23, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
Jamal Crawford is back. Or the one from last season that was runaway Sixth Man of the Year is back.
After a lackluster regular season Crawford has been lighting up the Orlando Magic to the tune of 23.7 points per game and shooting 58.8 percent from three.
Which brings us to the dagger from Game 3. Crawford has the ball because he’s hot and he’s the guy who can create shots off the dribble. Except he really doesn’t do any of that, he just goes into the body of Jameer Nelson, puts up the shot and tries to draw the foul. Didn’t work. But he called bank. (By the way, check out the good play the Hawks ran before to take the lead over at NBA Playbook.)
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16