Apr 23, 2011, 9:20 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford is back. Or the one from last season that was runaway Sixth Man of the Year is back.
After a lackluster regular season Crawford has been lighting up the Orlando Magic to the tune of 23.7 points per game and shooting 58.8 percent from three.
Which brings us to the dagger from Game 3. Crawford has the ball because he’s hot and he’s the guy who can create shots off the dribble. Except he really doesn’t do any of that, he just goes into the body of Jameer Nelson, puts up the shot and tries to draw the foul. Didn’t work. But he called bank. (By the way, check out the good play the Hawks ran before to take the lead over at NBA Playbook.)
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14