Apr 23, 2011, 9:20 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford is back. Or the one from last season that was runaway Sixth Man of the Year is back.
After a lackluster regular season Crawford has been lighting up the Orlando Magic to the tune of 23.7 points per game and shooting 58.8 percent from three.
Which brings us to the dagger from Game 3. Crawford has the ball because he’s hot and he’s the guy who can create shots off the dribble. Except he really doesn’t do any of that, he just goes into the body of Jameer Nelson, puts up the shot and tries to draw the foul. Didn’t work. But he called bank. (By the way, check out the good play the Hawks ran before to take the lead over at NBA Playbook.)
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 0
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 6
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21