Apr 23, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
Jamal Crawford is back. Or the one from last season that was runaway Sixth Man of the Year is back.
After a lackluster regular season Crawford has been lighting up the Orlando Magic to the tune of 23.7 points per game and shooting 58.8 percent from three.
Which brings us to the dagger from Game 3. Crawford has the ball because he’s hot and he’s the guy who can create shots off the dribble. Except he really doesn’t do any of that, he just goes into the body of Jameer Nelson, puts up the shot and tries to draw the foul. Didn’t work. But he called bank. (By the way, check out the good play the Hawks ran before to take the lead over at NBA Playbook.)
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 33
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 41
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20