Apr 21, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook slowed down some in Game 2 against Denver, he only had 21 points.
Still he was a pretty big part of the Thunder going up 2-0 in their first-round series and the Nuggets still do not have a real good option for slowing him down.
Especially when he can pretty much spin and slice his way through the entire Nuggets defense. As he did in Game 2.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7