Apr 21, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook slowed down some in Game 2 against Denver, he only had 21 points.
Still he was a pretty big part of the Thunder going up 2-0 in their first-round series and the Nuggets still do not have a real good option for slowing him down.
Especially when he can pretty much spin and slice his way through the entire Nuggets defense. As he did in Game 2.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14