Apr 21, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Hey, Memphis. How does it feel to be part of a real, honest-to-goodness playoff series? Fun, isn’t it?
The San Antonio Spurs absolutely owned the local television market ratings game this season. But sure Sacramento, move to Los Angeles because the television deal is key.
If Bryan Colangelo is out in Toronto, look for 74-year-old Wayne Embry to be in for the short term.
Mitch Richmond talking about the Kings relocation plans.
The latest episode of The LeBrons is out. And it’s all yours.
The Knicks and Magic are not getting a lot of help from their role players.
Hey, at least people are talking about the Indiana Pacers now in Indiana.
Tim Donaghy talking NBA playoff officiating.
Don Nelson proving one of the great truths of our time — life in Maui doesn’t suck.
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 7
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 44
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 25
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (91)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (77)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional