Apr 21, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Hey, Memphis. How does it feel to be part of a real, honest-to-goodness playoff series? Fun, isn’t it?
The San Antonio Spurs absolutely owned the local television market ratings game this season. But sure Sacramento, move to Los Angeles because the television deal is key.
If Bryan Colangelo is out in Toronto, look for 74-year-old Wayne Embry to be in for the short term.
Mitch Richmond talking about the Kings relocation plans.
The latest episode of The LeBrons is out. And it’s all yours.
The Knicks and Magic are not getting a lot of help from their role players.
Hey, at least people are talking about the Indiana Pacers now in Indiana.
Tim Donaghy talking NBA playoff officiating.
Don Nelson proving one of the great truths of our time — life in Maui doesn’t suck.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)