Apr 21, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Hey, Memphis. How does it feel to be part of a real, honest-to-goodness playoff series? Fun, isn’t it?
The San Antonio Spurs absolutely owned the local television market ratings game this season. But sure Sacramento, move to Los Angeles because the television deal is key.
If Bryan Colangelo is out in Toronto, look for 74-year-old Wayne Embry to be in for the short term.
Mitch Richmond talking about the Kings relocation plans.
The latest episode of The LeBrons is out. And it’s all yours.
The Knicks and Magic are not getting a lot of help from their role players.
Hey, at least people are talking about the Indiana Pacers now in Indiana.
Tim Donaghy talking NBA playoff officiating.
Don Nelson proving one of the great truths of our time — life in Maui doesn’t suck.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12