Apr 21, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Hey, Memphis. How does it feel to be part of a real, honest-to-goodness playoff series? Fun, isn’t it?
The San Antonio Spurs absolutely owned the local television market ratings game this season. But sure Sacramento, move to Los Angeles because the television deal is key.
If Bryan Colangelo is out in Toronto, look for 74-year-old Wayne Embry to be in for the short term.
Mitch Richmond talking about the Kings relocation plans.
The latest episode of The LeBrons is out. And it’s all yours.
The Knicks and Magic are not getting a lot of help from their role players.
Hey, at least people are talking about the Indiana Pacers now in Indiana.
Tim Donaghy talking NBA playoff officiating.
Don Nelson proving one of the great truths of our time — life in Maui doesn’t suck.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13