Apr 21, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Hey, Memphis. How does it feel to be part of a real, honest-to-goodness playoff series? Fun, isn’t it?
The San Antonio Spurs absolutely owned the local television market ratings game this season. But sure Sacramento, move to Los Angeles because the television deal is key.
If Bryan Colangelo is out in Toronto, look for 74-year-old Wayne Embry to be in for the short term.
Mitch Richmond talking about the Kings relocation plans.
The latest episode of The LeBrons is out. And it’s all yours.
The Knicks and Magic are not getting a lot of help from their role players.
Hey, at least people are talking about the Indiana Pacers now in Indiana.
Tim Donaghy talking NBA playoff officiating.
Don Nelson proving one of the great truths of our time — life in Maui doesn’t suck.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85