Apr 20, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Blake Griffin‘s first two points of his NBA career came on an ally-oop dunk.
By the end of his rookie season, he had 426 more points off of dunks.
And thanks to the fine folks at NBA.com, we are going to bring you all of them. Hopefully next year we can watch him dunk in the playoffs, too, but for now sit back and enjoy what Clippers fans get to watch nightly.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13