Apr 20, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Blake Griffin‘s first two points of his NBA career came on an ally-oop dunk.
By the end of his rookie season, he had 426 more points off of dunks.
And thanks to the fine folks at NBA.com, we are going to bring you all of them. Hopefully next year we can watch him dunk in the playoffs, too, but for now sit back and enjoy what Clippers fans get to watch nightly.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 4
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 7
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8