Apr 20, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Blake Griffin‘s first two points of his NBA career came on an ally-oop dunk.
By the end of his rookie season, he had 426 more points off of dunks.
And thanks to the fine folks at NBA.com, we are going to bring you all of them. Hopefully next year we can watch him dunk in the playoffs, too, but for now sit back and enjoy what Clippers fans get to watch nightly.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17