Apr 20, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Blake Griffin‘s first two points of his NBA career came on an ally-oop dunk.
By the end of his rookie season, he had 426 more points off of dunks.
And thanks to the fine folks at NBA.com, we are going to bring you all of them. Hopefully next year we can watch him dunk in the playoffs, too, but for now sit back and enjoy what Clippers fans get to watch nightly.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 10
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 7
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0