Apr 19, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
The Philadelphia 76ers have a problem — they really need to get out and run and get some easy buckets in transition to stand a chance in this series, but the Heat are more comfortable and just flat out better at an uptempo game. It’s a Catch-22 for them.
The Sixers have some skilled guys, they play well as a team, but they are just overmatched in a lot of ways. And the Heat are out having fun.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3