Apr 19, 2011, 8:49 AM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers have a problem — they really need to get out and run and get some easy buckets in transition to stand a chance in this series, but the Heat are more comfortable and just flat out better at an uptempo game. It’s a Catch-22 for them.
The Sixers have some skilled guys, they play well as a team, but they are just overmatched in a lot of ways. And the Heat are out having fun.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 1
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 16
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)