Apr 19, 2011, 8:49 AM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers have a problem — they really need to get out and run and get some easy buckets in transition to stand a chance in this series, but the Heat are more comfortable and just flat out better at an uptempo game. It’s a Catch-22 for them.
The Sixers have some skilled guys, they play well as a team, but they are just overmatched in a lot of ways. And the Heat are out having fun.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5