Apr 19, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
The Philadelphia 76ers have a problem — they really need to get out and run and get some easy buckets in transition to stand a chance in this series, but the Heat are more comfortable and just flat out better at an uptempo game. It’s a Catch-22 for them.
The Sixers have some skilled guys, they play well as a team, but they are just overmatched in a lot of ways. And the Heat are out having fun.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 3
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 33
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 31
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25