Apr 19, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
The Philadelphia 76ers have a problem — they really need to get out and run and get some easy buckets in transition to stand a chance in this series, but the Heat are more comfortable and just flat out better at an uptempo game. It’s a Catch-22 for them.
The Sixers have some skilled guys, they play well as a team, but they are just overmatched in a lot of ways. And the Heat are out having fun.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 22
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 16
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 29