Apr 18, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After Dwyane Wade missed Sunday’s practice due to a migraine headache, there were questions about if he would play in Game 2 Monday.
Dwyane Wade at shootaround today, so it looks like a go tonight despite the migraine, but those tinted shades might make a return.
Wade took some grief from his teammates — cause of the look — and from the league because of the dark tint when he wore the glasses before. (The league did not allow him to wear glasses dark enough that opponents could not see his eyes.)
Glasses or no the Heat will take him. Wade had 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting in Game 1 but made several key shots down the stretch to help secure the Heat win. Game 2 is set for a 7 p.m. tip in Miami.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 17
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8