Apr 18, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After Dwyane Wade missed Sunday’s practice due to a migraine headache, there were questions about if he would play in Game 2 Monday.
Dwyane Wade at shootaround today, so it looks like a go tonight despite the migraine, but those tinted shades might make a return.
Wade took some grief from his teammates — cause of the look — and from the league because of the dark tint when he wore the glasses before. (The league did not allow him to wear glasses dark enough that opponents could not see his eyes.)
Glasses or no the Heat will take him. Wade had 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting in Game 1 but made several key shots down the stretch to help secure the Heat win. Game 2 is set for a 7 p.m. tip in Miami.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21