Apr 18, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After Dwyane Wade missed Sunday’s practice due to a migraine headache, there were questions about if he would play in Game 2 Monday.
Dwyane Wade at shootaround today, so it looks like a go tonight despite the migraine, but those tinted shades might make a return.
Wade took some grief from his teammates — cause of the look — and from the league because of the dark tint when he wore the glasses before. (The league did not allow him to wear glasses dark enough that opponents could not see his eyes.)
Glasses or no the Heat will take him. Wade had 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting in Game 1 but made several key shots down the stretch to help secure the Heat win. Game 2 is set for a 7 p.m. tip in Miami.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)