Apr 18, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After Dwyane Wade missed Sunday’s practice due to a migraine headache, there were questions about if he would play in Game 2 Monday.
Dwyane Wade at shootaround today, so it looks like a go tonight despite the migraine, but those tinted shades might make a return.
Wade took some grief from his teammates — cause of the look — and from the league because of the dark tint when he wore the glasses before. (The league did not allow him to wear glasses dark enough that opponents could not see his eyes.)
Glasses or no the Heat will take him. Wade had 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting in Game 1 but made several key shots down the stretch to help secure the Heat win. Game 2 is set for a 7 p.m. tip in Miami.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15