Apr 18, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After Dwyane Wade missed Sunday’s practice due to a migraine headache, there were questions about if he would play in Game 2 Monday.
Dwyane Wade at shootaround today, so it looks like a go tonight despite the migraine, but those tinted shades might make a return.
Wade took some grief from his teammates — cause of the look — and from the league because of the dark tint when he wore the glasses before. (The league did not allow him to wear glasses dark enough that opponents could not see his eyes.)
Glasses or no the Heat will take him. Wade had 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting in Game 1 but made several key shots down the stretch to help secure the Heat win. Game 2 is set for a 7 p.m. tip in Miami.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13