Apr 18, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
You expect this kind of thing from Ray Allen. I’m not sure of the exact number, but I think Sunday was clutch game winning three number 142,684 in his career.
But Shane Battier is a little quieter, a guy better known for his defense than clutch shooting. He’s a career 38 percent shooter from three but he had hit just 33 percent since coming over the Memphis mid-season.
But both drained the clutch three to give their team the win. And here is the video of both shots. You have got to love the NBA playoffs.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 16
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 2
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 10