Apr 18, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
You expect this kind of thing from Ray Allen. I’m not sure of the exact number, but I think Sunday was clutch game winning three number 142,684 in his career.
But Shane Battier is a little quieter, a guy better known for his defense than clutch shooting. He’s a career 38 percent shooter from three but he had hit just 33 percent since coming over the Memphis mid-season.
But both drained the clutch three to give their team the win. And here is the video of both shots. You have got to love the NBA playoffs.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15