Apr 18, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
You expect this kind of thing from Ray Allen. I’m not sure of the exact number, but I think Sunday was clutch game winning three number 142,684 in his career.
But Shane Battier is a little quieter, a guy better known for his defense than clutch shooting. He’s a career 38 percent shooter from three but he had hit just 33 percent since coming over the Memphis mid-season.
But both drained the clutch three to give their team the win. And here is the video of both shots. You have got to love the NBA playoffs.
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 0
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 43