Apr 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Great story on why Matt Barnes of the Lakers wears a mohawk during the playoffs.
That playoff win was the Grizzlies first in franchise history. They were 0-12 before that upset of San Antonio
One playoff game, one technical for Dwight Howard. The count resets in the playoffs but get to 7 and he gets suspended for a game.
We tend to think of Jermaine O’Neal as Shaq’s back up this season, but he played a big game for Boston Sunday.
The Lakers Steve Blake is likely out for Game 2, still with the chicken pox.
Also out for Game 2 of Lakers/Hornets will be Aaron Gray, the Hornets big man rolled his ankle late in that one.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 13
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 33
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28