Apr 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Great story on why Matt Barnes of the Lakers wears a mohawk during the playoffs.
That playoff win was the Grizzlies first in franchise history. They were 0-12 before that upset of San Antonio
One playoff game, one technical for Dwight Howard. The count resets in the playoffs but get to 7 and he gets suspended for a game.
We tend to think of Jermaine O’Neal as Shaq’s back up this season, but he played a big game for Boston Sunday.
The Lakers Steve Blake is likely out for Game 2, still with the chicken pox.
Also out for Game 2 of Lakers/Hornets will be Aaron Gray, the Hornets big man rolled his ankle late in that one.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)