Apr 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Great story on why Matt Barnes of the Lakers wears a mohawk during the playoffs.
That playoff win was the Grizzlies first in franchise history. They were 0-12 before that upset of San Antonio
One playoff game, one technical for Dwight Howard. The count resets in the playoffs but get to 7 and he gets suspended for a game.
We tend to think of Jermaine O’Neal as Shaq’s back up this season, but he played a big game for Boston Sunday.
The Lakers Steve Blake is likely out for Game 2, still with the chicken pox.
Also out for Game 2 of Lakers/Hornets will be Aaron Gray, the Hornets big man rolled his ankle late in that one.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14