Apr 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Great story on why Matt Barnes of the Lakers wears a mohawk during the playoffs.
That playoff win was the Grizzlies first in franchise history. They were 0-12 before that upset of San Antonio
One playoff game, one technical for Dwight Howard. The count resets in the playoffs but get to 7 and he gets suspended for a game.
We tend to think of Jermaine O’Neal as Shaq’s back up this season, but he played a big game for Boston Sunday.
The Lakers Steve Blake is likely out for Game 2, still with the chicken pox.
Also out for Game 2 of Lakers/Hornets will be Aaron Gray, the Hornets big man rolled his ankle late in that one.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5