Apr 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Great story on why Matt Barnes of the Lakers wears a mohawk during the playoffs.
That playoff win was the Grizzlies first in franchise history. They were 0-12 before that upset of San Antonio
One playoff game, one technical for Dwight Howard. The count resets in the playoffs but get to 7 and he gets suspended for a game.
We tend to think of Jermaine O’Neal as Shaq’s back up this season, but he played a big game for Boston Sunday.
The Lakers Steve Blake is likely out for Game 2, still with the chicken pox.
Also out for Game 2 of Lakers/Hornets will be Aaron Gray, the Hornets big man rolled his ankle late in that one.
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 0
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 9
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 18
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 7
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final