Apr 17, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
There was mocking by teammates and rulings from the league office when Dwyane Wade played a few games with sunglasses this season.
But those glasses were there for a reason — Wade suffers from migraines and bright lights can trigger or aggravate it. The kind of bright lights Wade plays under in the NBA.
Now he is questionable for game two Monday night.
Wade missed one game this season due to migraines. The glasses came after that game.
He had 17 points in the Heat’s Game 1 win over the 76ers, and he had five key points late as he is the guy Miami turns to in crunch time.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 2
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7