Apr 17, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
There was mocking by teammates and rulings from the league office when Dwyane Wade played a few games with sunglasses this season.
But those glasses were there for a reason — Wade suffers from migraines and bright lights can trigger or aggravate it. The kind of bright lights Wade plays under in the NBA.
Now he is questionable for game two Monday night.
Wade missed one game this season due to migraines. The glasses came after that game.
He had 17 points in the Heat’s Game 1 win over the 76ers, and he had five key points late as he is the guy Miami turns to in crunch time.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18