Apr 17, 2011, 11:28 PM EST
There was mocking by teammates and rulings from the league office when Dwyane Wade played a few games with sunglasses this season.
But those glasses were there for a reason — Wade suffers from migraines and bright lights can trigger or aggravate it. The kind of bright lights Wade plays under in the NBA.
Now he is questionable for game two Monday night.
Wade missed one game this season due to migraines. The glasses came after that game.
He had 17 points in the Heat’s Game 1 win over the 76ers, and he had five key points late as he is the guy Miami turns to in crunch time.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7