Apr 17, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
There was mocking by teammates and rulings from the league office when Dwyane Wade played a few games with sunglasses this season.
But those glasses were there for a reason — Wade suffers from migraines and bright lights can trigger or aggravate it. The kind of bright lights Wade plays under in the NBA.
Now he is questionable for game two Monday night.
Wade missed one game this season due to migraines. The glasses came after that game.
He had 17 points in the Heat’s Game 1 win over the 76ers, and he had five key points late as he is the guy Miami turns to in crunch time.
- Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play 0
- Steve Kerr talks Knicks, coaching with Dan Patrick (VIDEO) 1
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 4
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8