Apr 17, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
There was mocking by teammates and rulings from the league office when Dwyane Wade played a few games with sunglasses this season.
But those glasses were there for a reason — Wade suffers from migraines and bright lights can trigger or aggravate it. The kind of bright lights Wade plays under in the NBA.
Now he is questionable for game two Monday night.
Wade missed one game this season due to migraines. The glasses came after that game.
He had 17 points in the Heat’s Game 1 win over the 76ers, and he had five key points late as he is the guy Miami turns to in crunch time.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18