Apr 15, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
I’m pumped up. And I don’t even care about the Mavericks.
This video — from the brilliant minds in Mavericks marketing — should get the crowd up and ready to go in Dallas (via Ball Don’t Lie). It’s very Braveheart, we just need Chandler in some blue and white face paint and we’re good to go.
Enough talking. Let’s start these playoff games.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7