Apr 15, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
I’m pumped up. And I don’t even care about the Mavericks.
This video — from the brilliant minds in Mavericks marketing — should get the crowd up and ready to go in Dallas (via Ball Don’t Lie). It’s very Braveheart, we just need Chandler in some blue and white face paint and we’re good to go.
Enough talking. Let’s start these playoff games.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 0
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 2
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 17
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21