Apr 15, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
I’m pumped up. And I don’t even care about the Mavericks.
This video — from the brilliant minds in Mavericks marketing — should get the crowd up and ready to go in Dallas (via Ball Don’t Lie). It’s very Braveheart, we just need Chandler in some blue and white face paint and we’re good to go.
Enough talking. Let’s start these playoff games.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23