Apr 15, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
I’m pumped up. And I don’t even care about the Mavericks.
This video — from the brilliant minds in Mavericks marketing — should get the crowd up and ready to go in Dallas (via Ball Don’t Lie). It’s very Braveheart, we just need Chandler in some blue and white face paint and we’re good to go.
Enough talking. Let’s start these playoff games.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20