Apr 15, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
I’m pumped up. And I don’t even care about the Mavericks.
This video — from the brilliant minds in Mavericks marketing — should get the crowd up and ready to go in Dallas (via Ball Don’t Lie). It’s very Braveheart, we just need Chandler in some blue and white face paint and we’re good to go.
Enough talking. Let’s start these playoff games.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13