Apr 12, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
An idea emailed to me by reader Vincent that is an interesting longshot: This summer LeBron can opt out of or renegotiate his Nike shoe deal, according to reports. Recently one of Nike’s star shoe designers publicly ripped LeBron and his entourage for their lack of focus (and having too many voices in the process) when it comes to shoe design. LeBron just signed a deal where an arm of The Fenway Group will market him, and he gets to own a piece of the Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool is an Adidas team (they sponsor the jerseys). You don’t think…. Nah.
Let the building up of the Knicks by the New York media, so said team can be shredded when it loses, begin.
Doug Collins has a photographic memory. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Amar’e Stoudemire says he plays better in the playoffs — and he’s right, he is one of the few players with better playoff stats than regular season.
The final days of Rick Adelman in Houston. Apparently.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43