Apr 12, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
An idea emailed to me by reader Vincent that is an interesting longshot: This summer LeBron can opt out of or renegotiate his Nike shoe deal, according to reports. Recently one of Nike’s star shoe designers publicly ripped LeBron and his entourage for their lack of focus (and having too many voices in the process) when it comes to shoe design. LeBron just signed a deal where an arm of The Fenway Group will market him, and he gets to own a piece of the Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool is an Adidas team (they sponsor the jerseys). You don’t think…. Nah.
Let the building up of the Knicks by the New York media, so said team can be shredded when it loses, begin.
Doug Collins has a photographic memory. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Amar’e Stoudemire says he plays better in the playoffs — and he’s right, he is one of the few players with better playoff stats than regular season.
The final days of Rick Adelman in Houston. Apparently.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16