Apr 12, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
An idea emailed to me by reader Vincent that is an interesting longshot: This summer LeBron can opt out of or renegotiate his Nike shoe deal, according to reports. Recently one of Nike’s star shoe designers publicly ripped LeBron and his entourage for their lack of focus (and having too many voices in the process) when it comes to shoe design. LeBron just signed a deal where an arm of The Fenway Group will market him, and he gets to own a piece of the Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool is an Adidas team (they sponsor the jerseys). You don’t think…. Nah.
Let the building up of the Knicks by the New York media, so said team can be shredded when it loses, begin.
Doug Collins has a photographic memory. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Amar’e Stoudemire says he plays better in the playoffs — and he’s right, he is one of the few players with better playoff stats than regular season.
The final days of Rick Adelman in Houston. Apparently.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17