Apr 12, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
An idea emailed to me by reader Vincent that is an interesting longshot: This summer LeBron can opt out of or renegotiate his Nike shoe deal, according to reports. Recently one of Nike’s star shoe designers publicly ripped LeBron and his entourage for their lack of focus (and having too many voices in the process) when it comes to shoe design. LeBron just signed a deal where an arm of The Fenway Group will market him, and he gets to own a piece of the Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool is an Adidas team (they sponsor the jerseys). You don’t think…. Nah.
Let the building up of the Knicks by the New York media, so said team can be shredded when it loses, begin.
Doug Collins has a photographic memory. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Amar’e Stoudemire says he plays better in the playoffs — and he’s right, he is one of the few players with better playoff stats than regular season.
The final days of Rick Adelman in Houston. Apparently.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48