Apr 12, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
An idea emailed to me by reader Vincent that is an interesting longshot: This summer LeBron can opt out of or renegotiate his Nike shoe deal, according to reports. Recently one of Nike’s star shoe designers publicly ripped LeBron and his entourage for their lack of focus (and having too many voices in the process) when it comes to shoe design. LeBron just signed a deal where an arm of The Fenway Group will market him, and he gets to own a piece of the Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool is an Adidas team (they sponsor the jerseys). You don’t think…. Nah.
Let the building up of the Knicks by the New York media, so said team can be shredded when it loses, begin.
Doug Collins has a photographic memory. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
Amar’e Stoudemire says he plays better in the playoffs — and he’s right, he is one of the few players with better playoff stats than regular season.
The final days of Rick Adelman in Houston. Apparently.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18