Apr 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
It’s the best dunk you didn’t see yesterday, because we know you and you watched the Masters and not Memphis smacking down New Orleans.
O.J. Mayo starts the play with the steal and it ends with an iffy ally-oop pass to Arthur who skies and is able to guide it in.
This play pretty much sums up the game as the Grizzlies looked like a team that could win a couple of games in the playoffs (at least) and the Hornets looked like a team that really missed David West. Really, really.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20