Apr 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
It’s the best dunk you didn’t see yesterday, because we know you and you watched the Masters and not Memphis smacking down New Orleans.
O.J. Mayo starts the play with the steal and it ends with an iffy ally-oop pass to Arthur who skies and is able to guide it in.
This play pretty much sums up the game as the Grizzlies looked like a team that could win a couple of games in the playoffs (at least) and the Hornets looked like a team that really missed David West. Really, really.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18