Apr 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
It’s the best dunk you didn’t see yesterday, because we know you and you watched the Masters and not Memphis smacking down New Orleans.
O.J. Mayo starts the play with the steal and it ends with an iffy ally-oop pass to Arthur who skies and is able to guide it in.
This play pretty much sums up the game as the Grizzlies looked like a team that could win a couple of games in the playoffs (at least) and the Hornets looked like a team that really missed David West. Really, really.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 6
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)