Apr 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
It’s the best dunk you didn’t see yesterday, because we know you and you watched the Masters and not Memphis smacking down New Orleans.
O.J. Mayo starts the play with the steal and it ends with an iffy ally-oop pass to Arthur who skies and is able to guide it in.
This play pretty much sums up the game as the Grizzlies looked like a team that could win a couple of games in the playoffs (at least) and the Hornets looked like a team that really missed David West. Really, really.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15