Apr 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
It’s the best dunk you didn’t see yesterday, because we know you and you watched the Masters and not Memphis smacking down New Orleans.
O.J. Mayo starts the play with the steal and it ends with an iffy ally-oop pass to Arthur who skies and is able to guide it in.
This play pretty much sums up the game as the Grizzlies looked like a team that could win a couple of games in the playoffs (at least) and the Hornets looked like a team that really missed David West. Really, really.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36