Apr 11, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
If you saw the fall, you had to think Monta Ellis was not coming back this season.
Now it’s official, according to CSN Bay Area.
Ellis spent last night in a Bay Area Hospital for observations after suffering a Grade 2 concussion and was released earlier this morning. A CT Scan was negative.
Ellis will not play in the final two games of the season tonight in Denver and Wednesday vs. Portland.
A Grade II concussion means the person never lost consciousness but suffered symptoms of confusion for more than 15 minutes after the incident. Usually this means a person is restricted from physical activity for a couple weeks and can return only with a doctor’s approval.
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 0
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 3
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 22
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54