Apr 9, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
Just wanted to update you on the health of your favorite New Jersey Nets… no, not Deron Williams. The other two you like. Sure, there are another two.
“The heel is still a major issue in terms of running — too much discomfort there,’’ Johnson said of Humphries, who emerged as a key performer this season and finished the season with averages of 10 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.”
I’m not a doctor, but I’m fairly sure that being one is nothing like Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m more sure that heel pain gets in the way of running. Whatever running style you choose to use. At this point best to just shut him down.
Brook Lopez continues to play but may have post-season surgery to remove calcium deposits on his right elbow, according to the Bergen Record. This is minor surgery, nothing that will keep him from working out to be in shape next… well, whenever the NBA starts up after the lockout.
Lopez said previously that the deposits means it hurts whenever he gets bumped. If Nets fans want to, they can pretend that is why he didn’t rebound well at all this season.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31