Apr 9, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
Just wanted to update you on the health of your favorite New Jersey Nets… no, not Deron Williams. The other two you like. Sure, there are another two.
“The heel is still a major issue in terms of running — too much discomfort there,’’ Johnson said of Humphries, who emerged as a key performer this season and finished the season with averages of 10 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.”
I’m not a doctor, but I’m fairly sure that being one is nothing like Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m more sure that heel pain gets in the way of running. Whatever running style you choose to use. At this point best to just shut him down.
Brook Lopez continues to play but may have post-season surgery to remove calcium deposits on his right elbow, according to the Bergen Record. This is minor surgery, nothing that will keep him from working out to be in shape next… well, whenever the NBA starts up after the lockout.
Lopez said previously that the deposits means it hurts whenever he gets bumped. If Nets fans want to, they can pretend that is why he didn’t rebound well at all this season.
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 0
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 2
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6