Apr 9, 2011, 9:16 PM EST
Just wanted to update you on the health of your favorite New Jersey Nets… no, not Deron Williams. The other two you like. Sure, there are another two.
“The heel is still a major issue in terms of running — too much discomfort there,’’ Johnson said of Humphries, who emerged as a key performer this season and finished the season with averages of 10 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.”
I’m not a doctor, but I’m fairly sure that being one is nothing like Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m more sure that heel pain gets in the way of running. Whatever running style you choose to use. At this point best to just shut him down.
Brook Lopez continues to play but may have post-season surgery to remove calcium deposits on his right elbow, according to the Bergen Record. This is minor surgery, nothing that will keep him from working out to be in shape next… well, whenever the NBA starts up after the lockout.
Lopez said previously that the deposits means it hurts whenever he gets bumped. If Nets fans want to, they can pretend that is why he didn’t rebound well at all this season.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 11
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25