Apr 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
I no longer believe those reports that Tyreke Evans feet are not 100 percent.
Because they look pretty good and he looks plenty explosive on this dunk. A coast-to-coast play where the Spurs Gary Neal tries to slide in late and draw the charge — a good thought — but he ends up in the poster.
Hopefully we get to see this, healthy Evans next season. (Ideally we’d like to see him in Sacramento, but….)
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12