Apr 7, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
It is dangerous to make big, sweeping generalizations off of one play (or even one game).
But the Timberwolves have mentally packed it in. They have lost a dozen in a row and are now half a game back of Cleveland for the worst record in the league. Think about that — Cleveland had a historic losing streak and the Wolves are worse.
This play exemplifies where Minnesota’s heads are right now. I’d say Josh Childress of the Suns caught the Timberwolves napping, but they really just sleepwalked through the entire game. And it is not the first time — remember this LeBron James play from a few days ago? Heads up play by Childress but the Wolves…. ugh.
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 0
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 26
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22