Apr 7, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
It is dangerous to make big, sweeping generalizations off of one play (or even one game).
But the Timberwolves have mentally packed it in. They have lost a dozen in a row and are now half a game back of Cleveland for the worst record in the league. Think about that — Cleveland had a historic losing streak and the Wolves are worse.
This play exemplifies where Minnesota’s heads are right now. I’d say Josh Childress of the Suns caught the Timberwolves napping, but they really just sleepwalked through the entire game. And it is not the first time — remember this LeBron James play from a few days ago? Heads up play by Childress but the Wolves…. ugh.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 3
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29