Apr 7, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
The Kings likely final game in Sacramento is nearly a sellout.
Scottie Pippen gets his bust inside the United Center tonight.
In his blog, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said that “A new big three has announced its arrival – Wall, Crawford and Blatche.” He got one third of that right. (Tom Ziller pretty much hit the nail on the head here.)
The case for keeping GM Ernie Grunfeld around in Washington.
Phil Jackson is not sweating the standings.
Broadcast change in Los Angeles, looks like Joel Meyers is out as play-by-play man and Spero Dedes will step in.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10