Apr 7, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
The Kings likely final game in Sacramento is nearly a sellout.
Scottie Pippen gets his bust inside the United Center tonight.
In his blog, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said that “A new big three has announced its arrival – Wall, Crawford and Blatche.” He got one third of that right. (Tom Ziller pretty much hit the nail on the head here.)
The case for keeping GM Ernie Grunfeld around in Washington.
Phil Jackson is not sweating the standings.
Broadcast change in Los Angeles, looks like Joel Meyers is out as play-by-play man and Spero Dedes will step in.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11