Apr 7, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
The Kings likely final game in Sacramento is nearly a sellout.
Scottie Pippen gets his bust inside the United Center tonight.
In his blog, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said that “A new big three has announced its arrival – Wall, Crawford and Blatche.” He got one third of that right. (Tom Ziller pretty much hit the nail on the head here.)
The case for keeping GM Ernie Grunfeld around in Washington.
Phil Jackson is not sweating the standings.
Broadcast change in Los Angeles, looks like Joel Meyers is out as play-by-play man and Spero Dedes will step in.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 21
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 70
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8