Apr 7, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Orlando did some bargain shopping, stopping by the two-for-one suspension sale the NBA League Office was throwing.
Orlando’s Quentin Richardson has been suspended two games for a two-and shove to the face of Jason Richardson in the fourth quarter Wednesday night. He will sit out Sunday against Chicago and Monday against the 76ers, the league announced.
With 8:30 remaining in the fourth quarter Wednesday, Charlotte’s Gerald Henderson was trying to go baseline and Richardson was playing physical defense on him. Richardson was called for a foul and after the whistle Henderson and Richardson went chest-to-chest jawing at each other.
Then Richardson did a two-hand shove to the face of Henderson. It was blatant. Richardson was ejected, Henderson got a technical
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 25
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 31
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 43
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42