Apr 7, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Orlando did some bargain shopping, stopping by the two-for-one suspension sale the NBA League Office was throwing.
Orlando’s Quentin Richardson has been suspended two games for a two-and shove to the face of Jason Richardson in the fourth quarter Wednesday night. He will sit out Sunday against Chicago and Monday against the 76ers, the league announced.
With 8:30 remaining in the fourth quarter Wednesday, Charlotte’s Gerald Henderson was trying to go baseline and Richardson was playing physical defense on him. Richardson was called for a foul and after the whistle Henderson and Richardson went chest-to-chest jawing at each other.
Then Richardson did a two-hand shove to the face of Henderson. It was blatant. Richardson was ejected, Henderson got a technical
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 20
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 8
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 8
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18