Apr 7, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Orlando did some bargain shopping, stopping by the two-for-one suspension sale the NBA League Office was throwing.
Orlando’s Quentin Richardson has been suspended two games for a two-and shove to the face of Jason Richardson in the fourth quarter Wednesday night. He will sit out Sunday against Chicago and Monday against the 76ers, the league announced.
With 8:30 remaining in the fourth quarter Wednesday, Charlotte’s Gerald Henderson was trying to go baseline and Richardson was playing physical defense on him. Richardson was called for a foul and after the whistle Henderson and Richardson went chest-to-chest jawing at each other.
Then Richardson did a two-hand shove to the face of Henderson. It was blatant. Richardson was ejected, Henderson got a technical
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19