Apr 7, 2011, 10:16 AM EDT
It’s been a rough year for Jamal Crawford.
On the court, his game has taken a step back as he has tried to get used to the concept of ball movement in Larry Drew’s offense and not just going isolation all the time. (To be fair, it seems most of the Hawks have struggled with this.)
Crawford had rented a large Atlanta area home, and had to put down a $20,000 deposit. He got none of it back upon moving out. That money (plus attorney) fees is in dispute, but the landlord is willing to say why she is keeping the money.
But according to MyFoxAtlanta.com — the landlord says she’s going EASY on the guy — because his massive doggies — 2 bull mastiffs and a Rottweiler — relieved themselves all over the home … we’re talking #1s AND #2s.
In fact, the landlord claims the designer blinds are stained with dog pee … and she has to replace the carpets because the smell is unbearable. She claims the dogs also chewed up several banisters and doors … and the plumbing needs to be replaced because the sinks were clogged up with dog food.
Maybe it’s time to buy, not just rent, Crawford. Just saying.
That said, no idea who is in the right here. Other than the dogs, who one way or another were just doing what dogs do.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9