Apr 7, 2011, 10:16 AM EST
It’s been a rough year for Jamal Crawford.
On the court, his game has taken a step back as he has tried to get used to the concept of ball movement in Larry Drew’s offense and not just going isolation all the time. (To be fair, it seems most of the Hawks have struggled with this.)
Crawford had rented a large Atlanta area home, and had to put down a $20,000 deposit. He got none of it back upon moving out. That money (plus attorney) fees is in dispute, but the landlord is willing to say why she is keeping the money.
But according to MyFoxAtlanta.com — the landlord says she’s going EASY on the guy — because his massive doggies — 2 bull mastiffs and a Rottweiler — relieved themselves all over the home … we’re talking #1s AND #2s.
In fact, the landlord claims the designer blinds are stained with dog pee … and she has to replace the carpets because the smell is unbearable. She claims the dogs also chewed up several banisters and doors … and the plumbing needs to be replaced because the sinks were clogged up with dog food.
Maybe it’s time to buy, not just rent, Crawford. Just saying.
That said, no idea who is in the right here. Other than the dogs, who one way or another were just doing what dogs do.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 31
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10