Apr 7, 2011, 10:16 AM EST
It’s been a rough year for Jamal Crawford.
On the court, his game has taken a step back as he has tried to get used to the concept of ball movement in Larry Drew’s offense and not just going isolation all the time. (To be fair, it seems most of the Hawks have struggled with this.)
Crawford had rented a large Atlanta area home, and had to put down a $20,000 deposit. He got none of it back upon moving out. That money (plus attorney) fees is in dispute, but the landlord is willing to say why she is keeping the money.
But according to MyFoxAtlanta.com — the landlord says she’s going EASY on the guy — because his massive doggies — 2 bull mastiffs and a Rottweiler — relieved themselves all over the home … we’re talking #1s AND #2s.
In fact, the landlord claims the designer blinds are stained with dog pee … and she has to replace the carpets because the smell is unbearable. She claims the dogs also chewed up several banisters and doors … and the plumbing needs to be replaced because the sinks were clogged up with dog food.
Maybe it’s time to buy, not just rent, Crawford. Just saying.
That said, no idea who is in the right here. Other than the dogs, who one way or another were just doing what dogs do.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9