Apr 7, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Chris Paul looked like, well, Chris Paul on Wednesday night. Houston’s Kyle Lowry was maybe the hottest point guard in the NBA the last few weeks and Paul dominated the matchup. The Hornets got the come-from-behind win.
That came one day after Paul got fluid drained from his surgically-repaired left knee, according to the Times-Picayune. That process really takes pressure off a joint and allows more natural movement. It also hurts like you would not believe.
That Wednesday win secured the Hornets a playoff spot. Now expect Paul to have his minutes reduced until the playoffs start.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14