Apr 7, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Chris Paul looked like, well, Chris Paul on Wednesday night. Houston’s Kyle Lowry was maybe the hottest point guard in the NBA the last few weeks and Paul dominated the matchup. The Hornets got the come-from-behind win.
That came one day after Paul got fluid drained from his surgically-repaired left knee, according to the Times-Picayune. That process really takes pressure off a joint and allows more natural movement. It also hurts like you would not believe.
That Wednesday win secured the Hornets a playoff spot. Now expect Paul to have his minutes reduced until the playoffs start.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 2
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34