Apr 7, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Chris Paul looked like, well, Chris Paul on Wednesday night. Houston’s Kyle Lowry was maybe the hottest point guard in the NBA the last few weeks and Paul dominated the matchup. The Hornets got the come-from-behind win.
That came one day after Paul got fluid drained from his surgically-repaired left knee, according to the Times-Picayune. That process really takes pressure off a joint and allows more natural movement. It also hurts like you would not believe.
That Wednesday win secured the Hornets a playoff spot. Now expect Paul to have his minutes reduced until the playoffs start.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 5
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 42
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16