Apr 7, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Chris Paul looked like, well, Chris Paul on Wednesday night. Houston’s Kyle Lowry was maybe the hottest point guard in the NBA the last few weeks and Paul dominated the matchup. The Hornets got the come-from-behind win.
That came one day after Paul got fluid drained from his surgically-repaired left knee, according to the Times-Picayune. That process really takes pressure off a joint and allows more natural movement. It also hurts like you would not believe.
That Wednesday win secured the Hornets a playoff spot. Now expect Paul to have his minutes reduced until the playoffs start.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31