Apr 7, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Chris Paul looked like, well, Chris Paul on Wednesday night. Houston’s Kyle Lowry was maybe the hottest point guard in the NBA the last few weeks and Paul dominated the matchup. The Hornets got the come-from-behind win.
That came one day after Paul got fluid drained from his surgically-repaired left knee, according to the Times-Picayune. That process really takes pressure off a joint and allows more natural movement. It also hurts like you would not believe.
That Wednesday win secured the Hornets a playoff spot. Now expect Paul to have his minutes reduced until the playoffs start.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32