Apr 6, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
“The LeBrons” — now with een more LeBron!
Below is the first episode of The LeBrons, the animated spinoff of a commercial. Because if there is one thing we need more of its spin offs of commercials, like turning the GEICO caveman into a sitcom. How’d that work out? But this is going to be better, because it has LeBron. Right?
Decide for yourself. Pixar will not be optioning this, but if you enjoy it there will be more. If not, Family Guy is still on the air.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18