Apr 6, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
“The LeBrons” — now with een more LeBron!
Below is the first episode of The LeBrons, the animated spinoff of a commercial. Because if there is one thing we need more of its spin offs of commercials, like turning the GEICO caveman into a sitcom. How’d that work out? But this is going to be better, because it has LeBron. Right?
Decide for yourself. Pixar will not be optioning this, but if you enjoy it there will be more. If not, Family Guy is still on the air.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3