Apr 6, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
“The LeBrons” — now with een more LeBron!
Below is the first episode of The LeBrons, the animated spinoff of a commercial. Because if there is one thing we need more of its spin offs of commercials, like turning the GEICO caveman into a sitcom. How’d that work out? But this is going to be better, because it has LeBron. Right?
Decide for yourself. Pixar will not be optioning this, but if you enjoy it there will be more. If not, Family Guy is still on the air.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 15
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6