Apr 6, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
“The LeBrons” — now with een more LeBron!
Below is the first episode of The LeBrons, the animated spinoff of a commercial. Because if there is one thing we need more of its spin offs of commercials, like turning the GEICO caveman into a sitcom. How’d that work out? But this is going to be better, because it has LeBron. Right?
Decide for yourself. Pixar will not be optioning this, but if you enjoy it there will be more. If not, Family Guy is still on the air.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 44
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31