Apr 6, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
“The LeBrons” — now with een more LeBron!
Below is the first episode of The LeBrons, the animated spinoff of a commercial. Because if there is one thing we need more of its spin offs of commercials, like turning the GEICO caveman into a sitcom. How’d that work out? But this is going to be better, because it has LeBron. Right?
Decide for yourself. Pixar will not be optioning this, but if you enjoy it there will be more. If not, Family Guy is still on the air.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 13
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 5
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22