Apr 6, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Atlanta’s Jason Collins’ sprained his ankle Tuesday night but it is being called “mild” by the team. Which is good if you’re a Hawks fan, he is the key to your chances against Orlando in the first round.
By the way, Josh Smith sat out for the Hawks but coach Larry Drew said after the game he could have played if this were a playoff game.
Tom Thibodeau is going to win it, but here is a good case for George Karl for coach of the year.
The D-League’s Reno Bighorns earned the right to choose their first round opponent in the D-League playoffs. Coach Eric Musselman did it out of a hat.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3