Apr 6, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Atlanta’s Jason Collins’ sprained his ankle Tuesday night but it is being called “mild” by the team. Which is good if you’re a Hawks fan, he is the key to your chances against Orlando in the first round.
By the way, Josh Smith sat out for the Hawks but coach Larry Drew said after the game he could have played if this were a playoff game.
Tom Thibodeau is going to win it, but here is a good case for George Karl for coach of the year.
The D-League’s Reno Bighorns earned the right to choose their first round opponent in the D-League playoffs. Coach Eric Musselman did it out of a hat.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 9
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 35
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19