Apr 6, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Atlanta’s Jason Collins’ sprained his ankle Tuesday night but it is being called “mild” by the team. Which is good if you’re a Hawks fan, he is the key to your chances against Orlando in the first round.
By the way, Josh Smith sat out for the Hawks but coach Larry Drew said after the game he could have played if this were a playoff game.
Tom Thibodeau is going to win it, but here is a good case for George Karl for coach of the year.
The D-League’s Reno Bighorns earned the right to choose their first round opponent in the D-League playoffs. Coach Eric Musselman did it out of a hat.
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 0
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 11
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 29
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 11
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 19
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (104)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut