Apr 6, 2011, 10:41 AM EST
Atlanta’s Jason Collins’ sprained his ankle Tuesday night but it is being called “mild” by the team. Which is good if you’re a Hawks fan, he is the key to your chances against Orlando in the first round.
By the way, Josh Smith sat out for the Hawks but coach Larry Drew said after the game he could have played if this were a playoff game.
Tom Thibodeau is going to win it, but here is a good case for George Karl for coach of the year.
The D-League’s Reno Bighorns earned the right to choose their first round opponent in the D-League playoffs. Coach Eric Musselman did it out of a hat.
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)