Apr 6, 2011, 10:41 AM EST
Atlanta’s Jason Collins’ sprained his ankle Tuesday night but it is being called “mild” by the team. Which is good if you’re a Hawks fan, he is the key to your chances against Orlando in the first round.
By the way, Josh Smith sat out for the Hawks but coach Larry Drew said after the game he could have played if this were a playoff game.
Tom Thibodeau is going to win it, but here is a good case for George Karl for coach of the year.
The D-League’s Reno Bighorns earned the right to choose their first round opponent in the D-League playoffs. Coach Eric Musselman did it out of a hat.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12