Apr 5, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
Well, this is really shutting it down.
From our man Frank Hanrahan at CSN Washington:
Wizards coach Flip Saunders has just announced that leading scorer Nick Young, forward Josh Howard, forward Rashard Lewis, guard Cartier Martin and center Hamidy N’Diaye are all done for the season, with each of them nursing knee injuries. Forward Trevor Booker was ruled out last week with a broken right foot.
This will not change the current Wizards on the court, of that group only Martin played in the last game and he got just 2:32 of burn.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30