Apr 5, 2011, 12:49 PM EST
Well, this is really shutting it down.
From our man Frank Hanrahan at CSN Washington:
Wizards coach Flip Saunders has just announced that leading scorer Nick Young, forward Josh Howard, forward Rashard Lewis, guard Cartier Martin and center Hamidy N’Diaye are all done for the season, with each of them nursing knee injuries. Forward Trevor Booker was ruled out last week with a broken right foot.
This will not change the current Wizards on the court, of that group only Martin played in the last game and he got just 2:32 of burn.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54