Apr 5, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Nenad Kristic says the injury and time away was tough for him.
Tom Sanders was named to the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday. If you just said “who?” then read this.
The developer is going to have the Nets new home in Brooklyn done on time for the 2012 season, but the planned development around it is delayed.
There’s another rally to keep the Kings in Sacramento planned. It just feels more like a wake.
Mike D’Antoni says he doesn’t plan on resting his regulars. That noise you just heard was Amar’e Stoudemire’s legs crying out.
Whatever Lang Whitaker does next, I’ll be reading it.
Optimism is not high in Dallas. (Note Mr. Cuban that this link is from your beloved print guy, not an Internet writer.)
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30