Apr 5, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Nenad Kristic says the injury and time away was tough for him.
Tom Sanders was named to the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday. If you just said “who?” then read this.
The developer is going to have the Nets new home in Brooklyn done on time for the 2012 season, but the planned development around it is delayed.
There’s another rally to keep the Kings in Sacramento planned. It just feels more like a wake.
Mike D’Antoni says he doesn’t plan on resting his regulars. That noise you just heard was Amar’e Stoudemire’s legs crying out.
Whatever Lang Whitaker does next, I’ll be reading it.
Optimism is not high in Dallas. (Note Mr. Cuban that this link is from your beloved print guy, not an Internet writer.)
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10