Apr 5, 2011, 10:26 AM EST
Nenad Kristic says the injury and time away was tough for him.
Tom Sanders was named to the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday. If you just said “who?” then read this.
The developer is going to have the Nets new home in Brooklyn done on time for the 2012 season, but the planned development around it is delayed.
There’s another rally to keep the Kings in Sacramento planned. It just feels more like a wake.
Mike D’Antoni says he doesn’t plan on resting his regulars. That noise you just heard was Amar’e Stoudemire’s legs crying out.
Whatever Lang Whitaker does next, I’ll be reading it.
Optimism is not high in Dallas. (Note Mr. Cuban that this link is from your beloved print guy, not an Internet writer.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1