Apr 5, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Nenad Kristic says the injury and time away was tough for him.
Tom Sanders was named to the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday. If you just said “who?” then read this.
The developer is going to have the Nets new home in Brooklyn done on time for the 2012 season, but the planned development around it is delayed.
There’s another rally to keep the Kings in Sacramento planned. It just feels more like a wake.
Mike D’Antoni says he doesn’t plan on resting his regulars. That noise you just heard was Amar’e Stoudemire’s legs crying out.
Whatever Lang Whitaker does next, I’ll be reading it.
Optimism is not high in Dallas. (Note Mr. Cuban that this link is from your beloved print guy, not an Internet writer.)
- Odds for the NBA Draft Lottery (that teams don’t care if they win) 0
- Jim Boeheim says Knicks problem is not Carmelo, it’s everyone else 4
- Report: Tony Parker got death threats during Game 1 9
- Kobe tweets he wants Howard and Gasol back with Lakers 13
- Why there’s a 100 percent chance the NBA lottery is fixed 18
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay