Apr 5, 2011, 8:44 AM EST
We know you can’t wait until the Sunday premiere of Khloe & Lamar (the reality show for Laker Lamar Odom and his Kardashian wife). Your DVR is set. Your pinot grigio is chilling. You will make little finger sandwiches.
No, I’m not watching it either.
But in case you wanted to see the opening credits fo the show, we’re here to help. It’s a playful game of basketball and you know they’re not taking it seriously because Odom goes to his right (and not because Kardashian was overplaying his left hand because she read the scouting report).
We’re sorry for doing this to you. (via CBS Eye on Basketball)
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 0
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 6
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 54
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11