Apr 5, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
We know you can’t wait until the Sunday premiere of Khloe & Lamar (the reality show for Laker Lamar Odom and his Kardashian wife). Your DVR is set. Your pinot grigio is chilling. You will make little finger sandwiches.
No, I’m not watching it either.
But in case you wanted to see the opening credits fo the show, we’re here to help. It’s a playful game of basketball and you know they’re not taking it seriously because Odom goes to his right (and not because Kardashian was overplaying his left hand because she read the scouting report).
We’re sorry for doing this to you. (via CBS Eye on Basketball)
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8