Apr 5, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
We know you can’t wait until the Sunday premiere of Khloe & Lamar (the reality show for Laker Lamar Odom and his Kardashian wife). Your DVR is set. Your pinot grigio is chilling. You will make little finger sandwiches.
No, I’m not watching it either.
But in case you wanted to see the opening credits fo the show, we’re here to help. It’s a playful game of basketball and you know they’re not taking it seriously because Odom goes to his right (and not because Kardashian was overplaying his left hand because she read the scouting report).
We’re sorry for doing this to you. (via CBS Eye on Basketball)
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32