Apr 5, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
We know you can’t wait until the Sunday premiere of Khloe & Lamar (the reality show for Laker Lamar Odom and his Kardashian wife). Your DVR is set. Your pinot grigio is chilling. You will make little finger sandwiches.
No, I’m not watching it either.
But in case you wanted to see the opening credits fo the show, we’re here to help. It’s a playful game of basketball and you know they’re not taking it seriously because Odom goes to his right (and not because Kardashian was overplaying his left hand because she read the scouting report).
We’re sorry for doing this to you. (via CBS Eye on Basketball)
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91