Apr 4, 2011, 10:48 PM EST
Well, you don’t see this every day. Thank God.
During All-Star Weekend Kobe did an interview with Chinese media (in the media interview/work room) pushing Sprite and some other products, and I don’t remember much because I was doing my very, very best to tune out the annoying interviews (eventually going to the Miles Davis Pandora channel and headphones). But I remember a few questions about Jay Chou and thinking “I don’t know who that is but Kobe could look pretty silly in a cheesy Chinese video.”
Well, here you go. This song is… look, I’m no musical expert, but it seems about as smooth as the first half of the NCAA title game between Butler and UConn. Kobe looks… well, he’s often not clutch in music videos, either. And only the guys at The Basketball Jones could find something like this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6