Apr 4, 2011, 10:48 PM EDT
Well, you don’t see this every day. Thank God.
During All-Star Weekend Kobe did an interview with Chinese media (in the media interview/work room) pushing Sprite and some other products, and I don’t remember much because I was doing my very, very best to tune out the annoying interviews (eventually going to the Miles Davis Pandora channel and headphones). But I remember a few questions about Jay Chou and thinking “I don’t know who that is but Kobe could look pretty silly in a cheesy Chinese video.”
Well, here you go. This song is… look, I’m no musical expert, but it seems about as smooth as the first half of the NCAA title game between Butler and UConn. Kobe looks… well, he’s often not clutch in music videos, either. And only the guys at The Basketball Jones could find something like this.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31