Apr 1, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
The fight — well, what passes for a fight in the NBA, Jason Terry pushed Steve Blake, they bumped chests, Matt Barnes came flying in to play protector, there was a lot more pushing — was Thursday night, but the war of words has continued into Friday.
Mark Cuban blasted Chris Webber over calling the team soft.
“That is a guy who is as soft as Charmin toilet paper,” Terry said.
Barnes has not responded, which is wise because he’s almost certainly got a suspension coming from the league as it is. But as Janis Carr pointed out at the Orange County Register, Barnes may already have responded through his clothing line.
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)