Apr 1, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
The fight — well, what passes for a fight in the NBA, Jason Terry pushed Steve Blake, they bumped chests, Matt Barnes came flying in to play protector, there was a lot more pushing — was Thursday night, but the war of words has continued into Friday.
Mark Cuban blasted Chris Webber over calling the team soft.
“That is a guy who is as soft as Charmin toilet paper,” Terry said.
Barnes has not responded, which is wise because he’s almost certainly got a suspension coming from the league as it is. But as Janis Carr pointed out at the Orange County Register, Barnes may already have responded through his clothing line.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9