Apr 1, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
The fight — well, what passes for a fight in the NBA, Jason Terry pushed Steve Blake, they bumped chests, Matt Barnes came flying in to play protector, there was a lot more pushing — was Thursday night, but the war of words has continued into Friday.
Mark Cuban blasted Chris Webber over calling the team soft.
“That is a guy who is as soft as Charmin toilet paper,” Terry said.
Barnes has not responded, which is wise because he’s almost certainly got a suspension coming from the league as it is. But as Janis Carr pointed out at the Orange County Register, Barnes may already have responded through his clothing line.
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 10
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 44
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 34
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86