Apr 1, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
The fight — well, what passes for a fight in the NBA, Jason Terry pushed Steve Blake, they bumped chests, Matt Barnes came flying in to play protector, there was a lot more pushing — was Thursday night, but the war of words has continued into Friday.
Mark Cuban blasted Chris Webber over calling the team soft.
“That is a guy who is as soft as Charmin toilet paper,” Terry said.
Barnes has not responded, which is wise because he’s almost certainly got a suspension coming from the league as it is. But as Janis Carr pointed out at the Orange County Register, Barnes may already have responded through his clothing line.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 18
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23