Apr 1, 2011, 2:54 PM EST
We told you about Jalen Rose getting a DUI a couple days ago, an incident that had taken place several weeks before.
Turns out, Rose didn’t tell his employer ESPN either, so they have yanked him off the air, according to the USA Today.
“Jalen has accepted full responsibility for his actions. Both parties are taking this very seriously, and as a result, we’ve agreed that he will not be on our air while he addresses this situation,” said ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz in an email to (USA Today blog) Game On!
A couple of lessons here. One, obviously, don’t drink and drive. Second, the coverup is always worse and more problematic than the crime itself. See: Nixon, Richard.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7