Apr 1, 2011, 2:54 PM EDT
We told you about Jalen Rose getting a DUI a couple days ago, an incident that had taken place several weeks before.
Turns out, Rose didn’t tell his employer ESPN either, so they have yanked him off the air, according to the USA Today.
“Jalen has accepted full responsibility for his actions. Both parties are taking this very seriously, and as a result, we’ve agreed that he will not be on our air while he addresses this situation,” said ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz in an email to (USA Today blog) Game On!
A couple of lessons here. One, obviously, don’t drink and drive. Second, the coverup is always worse and more problematic than the crime itself. See: Nixon, Richard.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18