Mar 31, 2011, 9:13 AM EST
This is how you defend the rim.
We keep telling you that in today’s NBA — with no handchecking on the perimeter — you have to have a guy who can protect the rim. Exactly like this. JaVale McGee is textbook on Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42