Mar 31, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
I have no doubt that the BRABUS smart car is pretty roomy. I bet my six-foot frame would slide in quite comfortably.
I still would have loved to see Kobe try to squeeze into the small smart car for the filming of this Chinese commercial (via Ball Don’t Lie).
You can make your own jokes about Kobe taking a car and not a helicopter, or him stopping someone with a pass.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7