Mar 31, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
I have no doubt that the BRABUS smart car is pretty roomy. I bet my six-foot frame would slide in quite comfortably.
I still would have loved to see Kobe try to squeeze into the small smart car for the filming of this Chinese commercial (via Ball Don’t Lie).
You can make your own jokes about Kobe taking a car and not a helicopter, or him stopping someone with a pass.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48