Mar 31, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
I have no doubt that the BRABUS smart car is pretty roomy. I bet my six-foot frame would slide in quite comfortably.
I still would have loved to see Kobe try to squeeze into the small smart car for the filming of this Chinese commercial (via Ball Don’t Lie).
You can make your own jokes about Kobe taking a car and not a helicopter, or him stopping someone with a pass.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5