Mar 31, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
I have no doubt that the BRABUS smart car is pretty roomy. I bet my six-foot frame would slide in quite comfortably.
I still would have loved to see Kobe try to squeeze into the small smart car for the filming of this Chinese commercial (via Ball Don’t Lie).
You can make your own jokes about Kobe taking a car and not a helicopter, or him stopping someone with a pass.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9