Mar 31, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
I have no doubt that the BRABUS smart car is pretty roomy. I bet my six-foot frame would slide in quite comfortably.
I still would have loved to see Kobe try to squeeze into the small smart car for the filming of this Chinese commercial (via Ball Don’t Lie).
You can make your own jokes about Kobe taking a car and not a helicopter, or him stopping someone with a pass.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85