Mar 30, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Zydrunas Ilgauskas had the ball in the high post guarded by John Wall (on a little scramble play, obviously that was not the regular matchup). Ilgauskas used his elbow to create a little space, Wall was trying to be pesky and after Big Z got rid of the ball Wall threw a little left hook to the ribs and it was on. Juwan Howard jumped in and we had ourselves what passes for a fight in the NBA.
Watch it for yourself, then check back here tomorrow to find out about the suspensions. Oh, they are coming, don’t worry.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7