Mar 30, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Zydrunas Ilgauskas had the ball in the high post guarded by John Wall (on a little scramble play, obviously that was not the regular matchup). Ilgauskas used his elbow to create a little space, Wall was trying to be pesky and after Big Z got rid of the ball Wall threw a little left hook to the ribs and it was on. Juwan Howard jumped in and we had ourselves what passes for a fight in the NBA.
Watch it for yourself, then check back here tomorrow to find out about the suspensions. Oh, they are coming, don’t worry.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13