Mar 30, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Zydrunas Ilgauskas had the ball in the high post guarded by John Wall (on a little scramble play, obviously that was not the regular matchup). Ilgauskas used his elbow to create a little space, Wall was trying to be pesky and after Big Z got rid of the ball Wall threw a little left hook to the ribs and it was on. Juwan Howard jumped in and we had ourselves what passes for a fight in the NBA.
Watch it for yourself, then check back here tomorrow to find out about the suspensions. Oh, they are coming, don’t worry.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 18
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17