Mar 30, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Zydrunas Ilgauskas had the ball in the high post guarded by John Wall (on a little scramble play, obviously that was not the regular matchup). Ilgauskas used his elbow to create a little space, Wall was trying to be pesky and after Big Z got rid of the ball Wall threw a little left hook to the ribs and it was on. Juwan Howard jumped in and we had ourselves what passes for a fight in the NBA.
Watch it for yourself, then check back here tomorrow to find out about the suspensions. Oh, they are coming, don’t worry.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49