Mar 30, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Zydrunas Ilgauskas had the ball in the high post guarded by John Wall (on a little scramble play, obviously that was not the regular matchup). Ilgauskas used his elbow to create a little space, Wall was trying to be pesky and after Big Z got rid of the ball Wall threw a little left hook to the ribs and it was on. Juwan Howard jumped in and we had ourselves what passes for a fight in the NBA.
Watch it for yourself, then check back here tomorrow to find out about the suspensions. Oh, they are coming, don’t worry.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31