Mar 30, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
I love cooking shows. Love. Them. Honestly, when basketball isn’t on my television, it’s a cooking show. Maybe some cool old-school Iron Chef (from Japan, the American version is a poor imitation), maybe just Jamie Oliver cooking at home. I miss the Two Fat Ladies.
As cooking videos go, this one is not going to match up to the Top Chef finale Wednesday night (go Blaze!), but it gives you some insight into how LeBron James eats at home. Which is better than you. Unless you have some beautiful fresh fish, great farmers market ingredients and some microgreens lying around. In which case, can I come over?
This is Chef Brandon, LeBron’s personal chef, whipping up a little something for James at home. Great, now I’m hungry…
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 4
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 6
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 39
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5