Mar 30, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
I love cooking shows. Love. Them. Honestly, when basketball isn’t on my television, it’s a cooking show. Maybe some cool old-school Iron Chef (from Japan, the American version is a poor imitation), maybe just Jamie Oliver cooking at home. I miss the Two Fat Ladies.
As cooking videos go, this one is not going to match up to the Top Chef finale Wednesday night (go Blaze!), but it gives you some insight into how LeBron James eats at home. Which is better than you. Unless you have some beautiful fresh fish, great farmers market ingredients and some microgreens lying around. In which case, can I come over?
This is Chef Brandon, LeBron’s personal chef, whipping up a little something for James at home. Great, now I’m hungry…
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14