Mar 30, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
I love cooking shows. Love. Them. Honestly, when basketball isn’t on my television, it’s a cooking show. Maybe some cool old-school Iron Chef (from Japan, the American version is a poor imitation), maybe just Jamie Oliver cooking at home. I miss the Two Fat Ladies.
As cooking videos go, this one is not going to match up to the Top Chef finale Wednesday night (go Blaze!), but it gives you some insight into how LeBron James eats at home. Which is better than you. Unless you have some beautiful fresh fish, great farmers market ingredients and some microgreens lying around. In which case, can I come over?
This is Chef Brandon, LeBron’s personal chef, whipping up a little something for James at home. Great, now I’m hungry…
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18