Mar 30, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
I love cooking shows. Love. Them. Honestly, when basketball isn’t on my television, it’s a cooking show. Maybe some cool old-school Iron Chef (from Japan, the American version is a poor imitation), maybe just Jamie Oliver cooking at home. I miss the Two Fat Ladies.
As cooking videos go, this one is not going to match up to the Top Chef finale Wednesday night (go Blaze!), but it gives you some insight into how LeBron James eats at home. Which is better than you. Unless you have some beautiful fresh fish, great farmers market ingredients and some microgreens lying around. In which case, can I come over?
This is Chef Brandon, LeBron’s personal chef, whipping up a little something for James at home. Great, now I’m hungry…
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 0
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24