Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
After he injured his groin there was talk Kevin Love might shut it down for the season. Groins can linger, the Timberwolves were only playing for pride, why push it?
But he’s pushed, and he practiced Tuesday and is expected to play Wednesday against the Bulls, he told the Star Tribune.
“I feel good,” he said after practice. “All systems should be a go tomorrow. My body feels good. I’ve had a bunch of people mention a groin is not something to mess with. I want to make sure that’s all good and I’ll be able to grind out the rest of the season.”
Minnesota could use him in a week where they had the Celtics Sunday (Boston won), the Bulls Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15