Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
After he injured his groin there was talk Kevin Love might shut it down for the season. Groins can linger, the Timberwolves were only playing for pride, why push it?
But he’s pushed, and he practiced Tuesday and is expected to play Wednesday against the Bulls, he told the Star Tribune.
“I feel good,” he said after practice. “All systems should be a go tomorrow. My body feels good. I’ve had a bunch of people mention a groin is not something to mess with. I want to make sure that’s all good and I’ll be able to grind out the rest of the season.”
Minnesota could use him in a week where they had the Celtics Sunday (Boston won), the Bulls Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday.
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 0
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 14
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 9
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 38
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Watch Live: Red Wings at Blackhawks
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- LIVE: Third round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship
- LIVE: Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- LIVE: Action from Hangtown Motocross Classic
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay