Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
After he injured his groin there was talk Kevin Love might shut it down for the season. Groins can linger, the Timberwolves were only playing for pride, why push it?
But he’s pushed, and he practiced Tuesday and is expected to play Wednesday against the Bulls, he told the Star Tribune.
“I feel good,” he said after practice. “All systems should be a go tomorrow. My body feels good. I’ve had a bunch of people mention a groin is not something to mess with. I want to make sure that’s all good and I’ll be able to grind out the rest of the season.”
Minnesota could use him in a week where they had the Celtics Sunday (Boston won), the Bulls Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36