Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM EST
After he injured his groin there was talk Kevin Love might shut it down for the season. Groins can linger, the Timberwolves were only playing for pride, why push it?
But he’s pushed, and he practiced Tuesday and is expected to play Wednesday against the Bulls, he told the Star Tribune.
“I feel good,” he said after practice. “All systems should be a go tomorrow. My body feels good. I’ve had a bunch of people mention a groin is not something to mess with. I want to make sure that’s all good and I’ll be able to grind out the rest of the season.”
Minnesota could use him in a week where they had the Celtics Sunday (Boston won), the Bulls Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 14
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13