Mar 30, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
After he injured his groin there was talk Kevin Love might shut it down for the season. Groins can linger, the Timberwolves were only playing for pride, why push it?
But he’s pushed, and he practiced Tuesday and is expected to play Wednesday against the Bulls, he told the Star Tribune.
“I feel good,” he said after practice. “All systems should be a go tomorrow. My body feels good. I’ve had a bunch of people mention a groin is not something to mess with. I want to make sure that’s all good and I’ll be able to grind out the rest of the season.”
Minnesota could use him in a week where they had the Celtics Sunday (Boston won), the Bulls Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23