Mar 29, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
Which frankly, are not my favorite. You get the chance to go back in time and you use it to tell some kid “hey, keep practicing and some day you can be rich and famous.” The entire campaign was just unsettling to me (others have called it creepy).
But the technology? Impressive.
- It’s official: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 0
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 43
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 28
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 29
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0