Mar 29, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
Which frankly, are not my favorite. You get the chance to go back in time and you use it to tell some kid “hey, keep practicing and some day you can be rich and famous.” The entire campaign was just unsettling to me (others have called it creepy).
But the technology? Impressive.
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 17
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 23
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 25
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 79
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 33
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 25
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 48
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7