Mar 28, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
There may be no more entertaining player in the league right now than Monta Ellis.
Night in, night out, the guy is putting on a show. There are still a lot of issues for Golden State to work out if they want to be good, but right now they are at least fun to watch.
To illustrate our point, we bring you a bucket and a dish from Ellis Sunday in the Warriors beating of the Wizards. Yes, it’s the Wizards, but that doesn’t make it any less entertaining. Which is our point.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 6
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11