Mar 28, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
There may be no more entertaining player in the league right now than Monta Ellis.
Night in, night out, the guy is putting on a show. There are still a lot of issues for Golden State to work out if they want to be good, but right now they are at least fun to watch.
To illustrate our point, we bring you a bucket and a dish from Ellis Sunday in the Warriors beating of the Wizards. Yes, it’s the Wizards, but that doesn’t make it any less entertaining. Which is our point.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 1
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 2
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 8
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)