Mar 28, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a time, early in the season, when we wondered when the Sixers would start executing and making plays a the end of game and win a few close ones.
Well, they are doing it quite well now. Even if it didn’t come out as planned here.
Watch Lou Williams execute here, knocking down the big three to send the game to overtime Sunday against the Kings. Sacramento went on to win the game, bu the shot is still quality.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16