Mar 28, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a time, early in the season, when we wondered when the Sixers would start executing and making plays a the end of game and win a few close ones.
Well, they are doing it quite well now. Even if it didn’t come out as planned here.
Watch Lou Williams execute here, knocking down the big three to send the game to overtime Sunday against the Kings. Sacramento went on to win the game, bu the shot is still quality.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32