Mar 28, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a time, early in the season, when we wondered when the Sixers would start executing and making plays a the end of game and win a few close ones.
Well, they are doing it quite well now. Even if it didn’t come out as planned here.
Watch Lou Williams execute here, knocking down the big three to send the game to overtime Sunday against the Kings. Sacramento went on to win the game, bu the shot is still quality.
- Report: Mavericks looking to move No. 13 pick to clear out cap space for run at Howard, CP3 17
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 8
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 14
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 6
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 6
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- PHT: Canucks reportedly fire Vigneault, assistants