Mar 28, 2011, 10:31 AM EDT
Dwight Howard caved — he had his beard trimmed. He was the first Magic player to do so since they decided to grow playoff beards as a team. Fortunately for all of us, Stan Van Gundy is not playing along.
If — really, when at this point — the Kings move to Anaheim, the Lakers recently-signed $3 billion, 20-year television deal will be worth about 10 percent less. And you wondered why they oppose the move.
As if Celtics fans didn’t have enough to worry about, Rajon Rondo sat out with an injured pinky finger Sunday and is questionable for Monday. It’s been bothering him for a couple of weeks and he aggravated it in practice Saturday.
The Rockets have made a nice playoff push, but the Grizzlies keep wining and that may keep the Rockets on the outside looking in.
Omar Samhan talks Arvydas Sabonis.
There are a lot of Europeans atop the NBA draft board this year. Why? Because in a weak draft they can go higher, but they can still play in Europe during a lockout. So many are making the jump this year.
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 0
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 16
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 58
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5