Mar 28, 2011, 10:31 AM EST
Dwight Howard caved — he had his beard trimmed. He was the first Magic player to do so since they decided to grow playoff beards as a team. Fortunately for all of us, Stan Van Gundy is not playing along.
If — really, when at this point — the Kings move to Anaheim, the Lakers recently-signed $3 billion, 20-year television deal will be worth about 10 percent less. And you wondered why they oppose the move.
As if Celtics fans didn’t have enough to worry about, Rajon Rondo sat out with an injured pinky finger Sunday and is questionable for Monday. It’s been bothering him for a couple of weeks and he aggravated it in practice Saturday.
The Rockets have made a nice playoff push, but the Grizzlies keep wining and that may keep the Rockets on the outside looking in.
Omar Samhan talks Arvydas Sabonis.
There are a lot of Europeans atop the NBA draft board this year. Why? Because in a weak draft they can go higher, but they can still play in Europe during a lockout. So many are making the jump this year.
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 0
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15