Mar 28, 2011, 8:54 AM EDT
Quinton Ross has barely touched the court lately for the Nets — just four minutes total in the team’s last seven games — but now it is official, he is done for the season.
He has a herniated disk in his back and the Nets are shutting him down, reports the New York Post.
“Unfortunately he has another disk situation,” (Nets coach Avery) Johnson said. “We’re going to confirm that when we get home, but based on preliminary discussions with Tim and our doctors, he’s out.”
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36