Mar 28, 2011, 8:54 AM EDT
Quinton Ross has barely touched the court lately for the Nets — just four minutes total in the team’s last seven games — but now it is official, he is done for the season.
He has a herniated disk in his back and the Nets are shutting him down, reports the New York Post.
“Unfortunately he has another disk situation,” (Nets coach Avery) Johnson said. “We’re going to confirm that when we get home, but based on preliminary discussions with Tim and our doctors, he’s out.”
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 0
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 34
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1